Join us as an Institutional supporter to deepen relationships within the profession and develop links through our network, providing you with an opportunity to promote your organisation to an international audience. Institutions do not have voting rights at the IIC AGM, although there are opportunities to share views and take part in consultations and surveys that help to shape the work of IIC.
Subscriptions are renewed each year on July 1.
- Substantial discounts on multiple places to attend IIC’s Biennial Congress.
- Preferential opportunities to exhibit, sponsor and participate in IIC International Congresses, Student and Early Conservator Conferences (S&ECC) and IIC Dialogues.
- Print copies of Studies in Conservation, 8 issues in four volumes and digital access to a major archive of content, practical advice and research
- Free promoted job listings on our website, social media and special discounts for adverts and listings in News in Conservation.
- Discounted fees and special invites to collaborate on IIC Professional Development Webinars and Seminars.
- The chance to take part in consultations and surveys about the sector and to contribute views on the state of the profession.
- Access to IIC's new Community Platform and opportunity to contribute to IIC's Special Interest Communities