We have a strong global network of members representing over 70 countries. We know that networking and professional development opportunities are important to our members. We will help you advance your career by being part of a truly international community. Our membership begins each year on July 1.
You can find details here of our discounts by world region and for those who already belong to a national body for conservators. These will be applied at checkout.
- Be part of our impressive international network of members
- Print copies of Studies in Conservation, eight issues in four volumes and digital access to a major archive of content, practical advice and research
- Free downloads of all past IIC Papers, Special Editions and Pre-prints
- Entry on Members’ Directory and access to exclusive content in our online members’ area
- Preferential access to IIC Grants, Awards and Funding
- Substantial Discounted Fees to IIC’s Biennial Congresses and IIC Professional Development Seminars.
- Opportunity to participate in IIC’s Mentoring Programme