Tokyo National Research Institute for Cultural Properties (TNRICP) and National Taiwan Normal University (NTNU) are delighted to announce two workshops on conservation of Japanese textiles held in Taipei, Taiwan.
"Workshops on the Conservation of Japanese Textiles 2019"
* Basic Workshop (14 - 16 August) : "Cultural Properties of Textiles in Japan"
* Advanced Workshop (19 - 23 August) : "Conservation of Japanese Textiles"
* Place: Research Center for Conservation of Cultural Relics in NTNU
* Language : English (consecutive interpretation from Japanese)
* Application deadline : Friday, 7 June 2019 (in Japanese standard time)
For more details and application, please visit the TNRICP website: https://www.tobunken.go.jp/~kokusen/Textile_2019/Textile_2019.html